Due to the volume of correspondence handled by Viewer Enquiries, we are unable to respond to any enquiries where requested information is available within our FAQs or on our website. If you haven't found the answer to your enquiry within our FAQs, or if you have a complaint, then please contact us using one of the following methods:
- Telephone on: 020 3580 3600 or 03457 05 05 05
- E-mail using the following address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Write to us at the following postal address:
17 – 29 Hawley Crescent
We aim to answer all correspondence which requires a response within 48 hours. However, when we are busy or if your query requires us to make investigations with other departments or external bodies, this may take a little longer.
Please note that should you have an urgent enquiry, you may get a quicker response if you contact us by telephone on one of the numbers listed above.
Viewer Enquiries is generally open between 9:15am and 5:30pm Monday to Thursday and from 9:15am to 4:30pm on Fridays, though times may vary for training or operational purposes. The office is closed on weekends and on Bank Holidays, but an answering machine service is always available when lines are closed. A summary of programme feedback is distributed to Channel 5 staff members each day.
All My5 and Demand 5 problems received by us are logged and passed to the Technical Operations team for investigation, but we are not in a position to reply to every report. When reporting problems, please ensure you include the following details:
- The device you are using (e.g. PC, Mac, iPhone, Samsung Smart TV, YouView etc.) with relevant make/model number
- Browser information (e.g. Firefox, Safari, Chrome, Internet Explorer/Edge, and version number)
- The specific Show/Series/Episode you’re trying to watch
- The specific error message you have seen, if any
- The date and time the error occurred